Providing superior workmanship, communication and a true partnership with our valued customers
OUTSIDE SALES: SALES/ACCOUNT MANAGER
Norcross/Berkley Lake, GA Area
Job Description Summary:
Sales is the engine that drives Roof Partners. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with an exceptionally high level of customer service. Roof Partners would expect a customer base built from the ground up that would include stand-alone buildings, hospitals/medical, malls, retail shopping centers, class A office, Industrial, Hotel, etc. Our employees are expected to be representatives of Roof Partners with an exemplary code of ethics.
- Previous sales experience and/or commercial roofing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong morals and ethics
- Travel required in Atlanta and surrounding areas, within 100-mile radius of Atlanta
- Ability to access roofs and ladders
- Ability to work independently and with a team to achieve goals
- Obtain and manage client sales and retention by exceeding our customers’ needs and expectations.
- Complete software training in which all sales activities will be documented.
- Relevant training in roof replacement systems including EPDM, TPO, etc and service repair/maintenance.
- Involvement in Real Estate networking organizations, Example: BOMA, IREM, CREW or any other relevant associations that would help introduce you to property managers, owners, facility managers, contractors and other vendors within our industry.
- Cold calling or networking platforms that would facilitate future work.
- Attend weekly Sales meetings with production and service staff
- Weekly expense reimbursements for customer entertainment and employee travel
- Company provided cell phone and laptop
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Mileage reimbursement, based on current government mileage rate
- Holiday Pay and Aflac eligibility after 90 days
- Vacation and 401k available after 1 year
- Additional Benefits also provided
US citizenship, current driver’s license, background and credit check and pre-employment drug testing
Email your resume and/or request an employment application email@example.com
Roof Partners, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Physical Address: 4497 South Old Peachtree Road, Norcross, GA 30071 Mailing Address: 5805 State Bridge Road, Suite G-360, Duluth, GA. 30097 Phone: 770.680.2900 | www.roofpartners.net